1. Are the images really free?
Yes! Images are free provided you you MUST acknowledge the Image creator and FreeStockPhotosClub.com.
2. Where should I publish the credit?
The credit link must appear on the same page that the free image appears on.
3. I don’t want to credit the image creator, can I still use the images?
If you use free images you must credit the creator. If this is inconvenient or not possible, then you must purchase a license to use the image without credit. For more information contact us.
4. Where do I find the name of the image creator?
The name of the creator is shown under every image on our website. Some images were taken by our website staff and need a general credit to FreeStockPhotosClub.com.
5. How many times can I use the image?
As many times as you like, they are royalty-free which means you do not need to pay a royalty every time you use them. Just remember you must credit the FreeStockPhotosClub.com if using free images.
6. Do I need to register to use your site?
No, we want to make it as easy as possible for you to access great quality images.
7. When I try to download a file I get a webpage.
When you click download, the high res photo appears in a HTML page. On Windows you can save them by right clicking on them and selecting Save as, while on Mac you can save them by CTRL – clicking on them and selecting Save as. If you use Internet Explorer and it wants to save a BMP file, please empty your browser cache and try again!
8. Can I sell my images on FreeStockPhotosClub.com?
For more information contact us.